For use in and around nuclear reactors, hot cells, irradiators, and other facilities handling radioactive materials or x-ray equipment.
TA’s FM-9W Area Monitor Series are rugged and ideal for either laboratory or industrial application. AC Operation.
These versatile radiation control instruments fill a varied list of applications and placement needs.
The FM-9W Area Monitor Series utilize a variety of probes including Technical Associates P & S series, Geiger, and Scintillation. The many choices in probes provide instrumentation will fit your need. User settable to preferred engineering units: mR/h; Sv/h, cpm, etc.
• Single or multi-detector system
• Single read out serves multiple detectors
• Detects beta, gamma, X-Ray- Optional Neutrons
• Plug in modular system
• Built in data logger
• Wall mount case
• Highly sensitive
• Local or remote monitoring
• User settable A / V alarm
• USB & Ethernet ports
• Relay control can lock doors, trigger a siren or send alert
• Engineering Units: User can input correct conversion factor and change to any units.
• Controls: Front Panel: On-Off, Alarm-mute, Rate, Integrate, Reset.
• Recessed or Internal: Discriminator level, high voltage. Other adjustable settings: See calibration.
• Input Sensitivity: Adjustable from less than 1 millivolt to 100 millivolt
• Anti-saturation and Dead-time Corrections are available.
• Alarm: 2000 Hz audio tone with audio “mute” switch + RED LIGHT
• High current relay. 0-100% of full scale.
• Alarm Set Point: User settable to any point on detector range.
• Serial Output: Two way USB standard, Ethernet optional.
• Power: 105-125 volts, 50-60 Hz (220 V optional)
• Construction: Gasketed aluminum case.
• Probe Holder: Probe Holder is provided for probe purchased.
• Any GM (such as P-13, P-15, P-6LB, etc.) or
• Alpha, Beta, Gamma or Neutron Scintillator (such as PAS-8, PAS-9, PGS-3, PNS-19, etc.).
• 13.5” W X 11” H X 3.6” D (25 cm x 18 cm x 10cm), excluding probe holder, feet, and knobs.
• 3 pounds (1.4 kg) including batteries and hardware, excluding probe.
Wide Range Beta-Gamma GM Area Monitor .............................. 5250-0148